Three ingredients and easy to make.
1 lb candy corn
16 oz peanut butter
16 oz dark chocolate candy coating
1. Line an 8”x8” pan with parchment or wax paper.
2. Melt candy corn in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir after each interval.
3. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Spread mixture into pan and cool completely. Trim edges if needed. Cut into 15 rectangles (3 rows of 5).
5. Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
6. Using fork, dip each rectangle into chocolate and completely cover. Place on waxed paper until set.
Makes 15 mini bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Slightly adapted from Plain Chicken.