The quickest, most satisfying chocolate fix.
They’re ooey-gooey, chocolaty goodness.
This is my go-to brownie recipe. It’s fast, easy, and versatile. Even better, there’s only one pot and a whisk to clean. Well, except for the pan you cook them in. My guess is you’ll probably be washing it a few minutes after they come out of the oven. That’s how fast they’ll be eaten.
1/3 C (5 1/3 Tbsp) butter
¾ C sugar
2 Tbsp water
12 oz (1 bag) chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
¾ C flour
¾ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Melt butter, sugar, and water in medium saucepan until just boiling.
- Immediately remove from stove and stir in ¾ of the chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Whisk in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips (I used peanut butter chips).
- Pour batter into greased 8”x8” pan.
- Bake at 325 for 20 min.