On another note, I received a very cool blog award from Vicky at Avocado Pesto. Thanks Vicky! Vicky is not only an awesome food blogger who finds and creates very unique recipes (esp. some international cuisines), but she’s my co-worker. She was a big part of the reason to get my blog going. I don’t know how she finds time to blog, have a full time job AND help run a catering business.
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed. (Sorry if someone has more than 200 followers. I used Google Reader Subscribers and Facebook followers as my reference.)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Sweet Morris – A fellow Project Pastry Queen-er. Jen is a mom of four who finds time to cook some great meals!
A Gilt Nutmeg – Another fellow Project Pastry Queen-er and another Emily. She posts a good mix of gourmet recipes and good ol’ classics like Trailer Trash Queso. Plus, I love her logo.
Ommy Noms – Lauren has great recipes and is currently working on her 28 by 28 — a project to complete 28 different recipes by her 28th birthday. She’s got a few I’m looking forward to like Pad Thai and Ketchup from scratch.
Charmingly Modern – A fellow pregnant momma! Amanda covers everything from DIY projects and organization to fashion and pregnancy. She’s currently doing Project: Food Budget to try and keep weekly grocery bills under control. I’m anxious to learn some tips!
Wifely Perfection – A stay-at-home wife (jealous) who is very goal driven. She shares recipes, DIY projects, ways to save money, and workouts.
Thanks again to Vicky!